Dental College and Hospital, Navi Mumbai
Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University)'s Dental College & Hospital, Navi Mumbai was established in the year 2005 to undertake the basic B.D.S. degree course. Our Dental College & Hospital has both clinical and preclinical academic activities to cater to the basic educational needs. The admission procedure is through the national level Common Entrance Test where the students are selected by merit & admitted to the BDS Course. The total intake of students per year in Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University)'s Dental College & Hospital is 100.The College is recognized by DCI.
Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University)'s Dental College & Hospital, Navi Mumbai has the infrastructure as prescribed by the norms laid down by DCI. Total area of College & Hospital is spread over 5.5 acres. It includes spacious, well aerated building for undergraduate & proposed postgraduate courses with all necessary facilities and ambiance. The basic departments concerned with medical subjects and their laboratories are present within the premises. Well-equipped clinical laboratories, clinical sections and associated working areas are specially designed taking into consideration the individual department’s requirement guidelines. The college has a full fledged library with national and international journals for the benefit of students. The internet facilities are also provided. The infrastructure is dynamic in nature as we are constantly attempting to upgrade and develop our institution.
Vision and Mission
- The vision of the College of Dentistry is to be a nationally recognized dental school known for an innovative educational program, commitment to cultural diversity, discovery, transfer of scientific knowledge, the superior skills of our graduates, and the highest degree of service.
- To create learned doctors to cater to the need of expert health solutions for future healthy India.
- The mission of the College of Dentistry is to achieve excellence in the art and science of dentistry through teaching, research, and service to the society.
- To develop outstanding clinical, research and teaching professionals committed to lifelong learning.
- To provide and promote excellent patient care and community service.
- To discover, disseminate and apply knowledge of the oral health sciences.
The following values help the College of Dentistry achieve its vision and mission:
- Continuous Improvement